A definitive guide to finding your Zong number
If you are a Zong SIM user and for some reason forgot your mobile number, don’t worry. Finding your own cell phone is not a difficult task, because there are many simple ways to do it. This article will give you detailed instructions on how to check your Zong number.
Ways To Verify Your Zong Number
There are six easy ways to find your Zong number:
Through A Call
- Open the dial on your phone.
- Dial *8# from Zong SIM.
- This will send a message from your phone.
- Your phone number will appear on your phone screen shortly.
- Write it down and keep it in a safe place.
- There is no credit requirement for this method.
- Alternatively, you can dial *2# from your phone.
With USSD Code
- Similar to the first method, open the dial on your phone.
- Dial *100# from your Zong number.
- This will send a USSD code from your phone.
- Your phone number will appear on your screen in a few seconds.
- Open the Messages app on your phone.
- Type ‘MNP’ and send to 667.
- You will receive a reply from 667, where all the details related to your SIM, such as the owner’s name, CNIC number and IMSI, will be displayed.
Zong Through The Official Website
- Follow this link to open the official website of Zong.
- In the lower right corner you will see a pink box labeled ‘Live Chat’.
- Click on that box to start a live chat with a zong representative.
- The representative will ask you for your CNIC number and IMSI number (located on the back of the SIM card).
- After you provide the correct information, the representative will inform you about your Zong number.
- Start by dialing 310 from Zong SIM.
- Follow the instructions to talk to the representative.
- Answer all the questions asked by the zong representative. These questions will be related to your Zong SIM, for example, the CNIC number on which it is registered.
- The representative will then inform you about your Zong number.
- Write it down or remember your number for future calls.
- To check your Zong number, go to “Settings” on your mobile phone.
- In the “Systems” category, find the “About Phone” option.
- Go to the “Status” category and select “SIM status”.
- Click on ‘My phone number’ and you will find your Zong number on your screen.
- Note that this setting varies depending on the type and model of phone you are using.
Zong was launched in Pakistan in 2008 and today is one of the largest mobile networks in the country. Thanks to its unprecedented services that provide perfect coverage in the most remote areas, Zong is the preferred network choice for most Pakistanis.