The National Database and Registration Office (NADRA) has introduced an facility called the NADRA SMS Tracking and Verification Service, which inspects and verifies every adult Pakistani. This is very useful because you can check availability anywhere and anytime without being physically available, thus saving a lot of time. Whether you live abroad or in Pakistan, your NADRA CNIC and all other identity documents will be delivered to your door. Before you learn how to test CNIC online, you need to know some facts.
NADRA publishes informational SMS messages to the masses through numbers such as 8300, 8400, 8500, 7000, 9777 and 9888. Therefore, ignore such messages, as they will inform you about various public health programs, NADRA inspection messages and other important information. . They will also assist you in obtaining an identity document and asking the government for help in times of stress. Follow the instructions below and enjoy all the services:
- How to check citizenship online
Open the official NADRA website.
- Click the ‘Create a new account’ button
- The form should include your name, mobile number, date of birth, etc. Fill with. Fill in the information.
- Click the “Save and Continue” button.
- A verification code will be sent to you via email or text.
- Enter the code and click “Confirm”.
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Log in to use all services.
How To Check CNIC NADRA Verification Online
Once logged in, select the “I read and accept the terms” box by clicking on it. It will agree to the terms and conditions of the services.
Then click “Accept and Continue”.
You will now see various options on your screen such as “Online Application for CNIC”, “Family Registration Certificate” and “Verisys Services”.
Click the “Verisys Services” button.
You must then top up your account with your credit / debit card or using the NADRA e-Sahulat service.
Fill in the required information after paying the fee.
Then sign the declaration.
You will now have access to all the information.
How to check CNIC Verification by SMS
Each number is unique and has a different function. Official code 7000 is a hotline number for CNIC NADRA verification or citizen verification in Pakistan.
- Open the SMS application on your mobile phone.
- Write your CNIC number without a hyphen (-).
- Send to 7000.
- You will get all the necessary information in seconds as follows:
Edit and expiration date
Millions of people benefit from this useful NADRA initiative. This device helps you to go through waiting queues and physical presence. Did you learn how to complete a CNIC test? Leave a comment below!