A short guide to finding your jazz number
If you have recently purchased a new Jazz SIM, you may have difficulty remembering your number. Don’t worry though. You can easily check your jazz number in several different ways.
Ways To Check Your Jazz Number
- To check your jazz number, go to the Messages app on your phone.
- Type “MNP” meaning “My Number Please” and send to 667.
- You will soon receive a reply with your Jazz SIM card number and details.
- Although this method is quick and easy, it is not free. Service fees will be deducted from your credit for using this method.
With USSD Code
- Go to the collector on your phone.
- Dial * 99 # from Jazz SIM.
- The request will be sent automatically.
- You will soon receive a reply with your Jazz number and ownership details.
- This service is free.
Through Jazz Agent
- For this method, switch to the app that calls on your phone.
- Call the Jazz hotline at 111.
- Follow the instructions to talk to a jazz representative.
- When you contact a jazz representative, let them know about your problem.
- You will be asked to provide some information such as your name, CNIC number and IMSI number.
- You can find your IMSI number on the back of your SIM card.
- When you pass this information to the Jazz representative, you will be given your Jazz number.
Regardless of the method you choose to find your jazz number, you should keep it in a safe place for future reference. To avoid cyber problems, make sure you only use a SIM card registered with your CNIC number.
With more than 60 million subscribers, Jazz is Pakistan’s largest mobile network. Founded in 1994, Jazz, formerly known as Mobilink, is a joint venture between Saif Group and Motorola Inc. However, Motorola sold its shares to Orascom Telecom in February 2001, most of which were later acquired by VEON. Jazz is Pakistan’s first telecom network since acquiring Warid Telecom. In 2020, Jazz successfully tested a 5G network for customers and became the second network to test 5G in Pakistan.