A Basic Guide to Finding Your Telenor Number
A very simple way to find your Telenor number is to call a friend or relative and ask them to send you back the number they called. However, there are other easy ways to check your Telenor number when your credit runs out.
It is common for people to forget something. Sometimes we forget the smallest and most important of everything, especially when entering numbers such as dates, phone numbers.
If you have a Telenor SIM and can’t remember your phone number, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Here are five quick and easy ways to check your Telenor number:
To verify your Telenor number via SMS
- Open a general text messaging app on your phone.
- Send a blank text message to 7421.
- Wait a while to get a response from 7421. Your Telenor number will be included in the text message you receive.
Through A Call
- If you run out of credit to send a text message, all you have to do is:
- Dial 7421 from Telenor sim.
- The call will be sent as an automatic reply message.
- You will soon receive a reply from 7421 with your Telenor SIM number.
Through The Application
Follow these steps to find your Telenor number through My Telenor App:
- Go to the Play Store to find and install the My Telenor App.
- Open My Telenor Program.
- Click the ‘Start’ button.
- Your Telenor number will be displayed on the main screen of the Telenor application, where you can easily view and take notes.
Through Telenor Representative
An alternative way to find the required information about your Telenor SIM is to speak directly with an Telenor representative. To do this, you need the following:
- Your name
- Your CNIC
- Your IMSI number (printed on the back of your SIM)
Once you have all the necessary information, dial 345 from Telenor SIM and follow the instructions to speak directly with a Telenor representative.
Follow the instructions given by the Telenor representative and provide them with the information they want (your name, CNIC and IMSI number). After following their instructions, they will inform you about your Telenor number. Save it to save.
Through The Telenor Website
You can check your Telenor number in another relatively easy way, ie through the official Telenor website.
- Follow this link to visit Telenor’s official website.
- In the lower right corner you will see a dark box called “Telenor Customer Service”.
- Click on the sign and start a conversation with the Telenor agent.
- Write your request and provide the information the representative will ask you for, such as your name, CNIC and IMSI number.
- The agent will then give you the details of your Telenor number.
It is important to note that you only need to use a SIM card registered in your name. You can have up to 5 network SIM cards at the same time.