Since the advent of Instagram, every technology user has been trying to celebrate their online presence. Some want to share moments of their lives with friends, while others want to promote their products or services.
Although it is very interesting, sometimes it is very distracting for you and you just want to turn it off for your own comfort. Whatever the reason, if you decide to take a break from Instagram, you should first consider your options. However, if you decide that the break will be permanent, you can delete your Instagram account as follows.
I Completed The Instagram Account Deletion Process
Before deleting your account, you may want to copy all your Instagram information using the download tool available in both the app and the internet. Please note that once your account is deleted, you will not have access to your data and you will not be able to recover anything from your account. So, if you think you only need it temporarily, instead of deleting your account permanently, and you want to reactivate it later, try to deactivate your account temporarily.
To disable this notification, we will go through the account deletion procedure.
- Open your web browser or mobile browser.
- Visit Instagram’s special account deletion page. If you are not logged in to your account, do so first.
Note: You cannot delete your account from the Instagram application.
- Now select your reason for deleting the account from the drop-down list.
- After selecting the reason, re-enter your password.
- Finally, click the “Delete your account permanently” option to close your Instagram account permanently.
Note: All your data will be permanently deleted 30 days after the account deletion request.
Also Read: How Can You Sell Your Products In Daraz?
How To Turn Off Instagram Account
If you want to temporarily deactivate your account, you can do so by following the steps below.
- Turn on Instagram web on your device.
- Log in to your account by entering your account credentials.
- Once logged in, log in to your profile and click the “edit profile” button.
- On the next page you will see the option “Temporarily turn off my account“. Click on it.
- Then, select the reason for deactivating your account, and then re-enter your password.
- Finally, click “Temporarily turn off account” to complete the process.
Note: You can reactivate your account by re-logging in to your account.
Here, you understand! This article was about how to delete an Instagram account. If you have any questions on the topic, let us know in the comments section below.