Downloading videos from Facebook can be done in many different ways. Some people prefer to use software and applications, while others want to use the fastest methods available. This article is about downloading videos from Facebook. Keep reading!
How To Download Video From Facebook
While you can save any Facebook post for later viewing, in some cases you may want to upload the video to your phone or computer forever for offline viewing. Therefore, in this article, we have compiled a list of various programs and online useful websites where you can save video on your computer or device.
In addition, here is a list of all online applications and programs that can help you store Facebook videos on your device and computer.
- Watch the video
- Internet Download Manager
- 4K video uploader
- Freemake video uploader
- General video uploader
Watch The Video
Keepvid is one of the fastest ways to upload videos from Facebook to a computer or portable device. According to the description on the website, Keepvid allows users to download videos from more than 1,000 sites. This is probably one of the fastest ways to download videos from the internet. You can download Facebook videos via Keepvid.
- Visit the official website Keepvid.
- When you visit the website, find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and right-click on the video, then click on Show Video URL.
- Select the video URL and copy it.
- After copying the URL, return to the Keepvid website and paste the URL in the link field.
- Then click “Download Now”.
Finally, choose the format and quality of the video and save it wherever you want.
Almost all web download services have similar procedures and features. However, savefrom.net is a bit different in that it provides a browser extension that allows the user to upload any video without leaving the site. Follow the instructions to download any Facebook video from savefrom.net.
- Open Savefrom.net in your browser.
- Copy the link to the video you want to download from Facebook.
- After copying the link, return to savefrom.net and paste the link into the given field.
- In the next step, click “Download”.
Finally, select the video format and click the “download” button again to save the file to your device.
Follow the instructions to download any video via FBdown.net.
- Open the official website of FBdown.net.
- Copy the URL of the video you want to upload and then paste it into the download link section of Facebook.
- After copying and pasting the link, click “download”.
- During the download, all video details will be displayed and you will be asked to select the quality and format of the video. Finally, select a location and save the video to your preferred location on your device.
This service is not as mentioned above. This is simpler and allows users to easily upload videos. Here’s what you need to do.
- Open the Facebook network.
- Play the video you want to download.
- Right-click on the video, and then click Show video URL.
- Now copy the URL and paste it into a new tab. Do not press enter yet.
- Replace “www” with “mbasic”. in the video URL and then press Enter.
- The video will load in the browser as soon as you press Enter.
- To download the video to your computer or mobile device, right-click on it and select “Save video differently”.
The procedure for downloading videos using Getfvid is the same regardless of the operating system you are using. Just follow the steps below.
- Access the Getfvid website from the device you are using.
- Return to Facebook and play the video you want to upload.
- Copy its URL and paste it into the Getfvid video link field.
- After copying and pasting the link, click on Download.
- After receiving all the video details, you will be given the option to download the video in existing formats.
- Finally, select the format and save the video wherever you want.
Note: You can use all of the above methods on your smart devices and computer.
Desktop Software Internet Download Manager
Most of you know about IDM and how good it is. However, the problem with IDM is that it is not free for life and is only available on the desktop. You must purchase the program after a 30-day free trial period. Otherwise, you will not be able to use it after the trial period. However, it provides better transfer speeds than other loaders, and the loading process is quite simple. What you need to download any video via IDM.
- Download and install IDM on your computer.
- Once installed, run it on your computer.
- IDM automatically adds the extension to your browser. However, if it is not added to the browser, you need to go to the IDM integration settings and install the extension manually.
- Once the enhancement is successfully added, go to Facebook and play the video you want.
- Once the video starts playing, a “upload video” button will appear on your screen.
- Press the button and start downloading the video wherever you want.
4K downloader is a multilingual application that allows you to download audio and video files from popular sites such as Facebook, Soundcloud, Vimeo, Dailymotion and YouTube. Allows you to save videos in various resolutions and formats. There are some advantages to using this loader as follows.
- Simple user interface
- Allows users to create a single setting for all downloads
- One-time format option for YouTube videos
- There is no malware or virus
So here’s what you need to do to upload any video from Facebook via 4K downloader.
- Download and install the program on your computer.
- Once the installation process is complete, run it on your computer.
- Now play the video you want to download and copy its URL.
- After copying the video URL, enlarge the 4K loader and click the paste link at the top left of the screen.
- Now paste the copied video URL into the given field.
- Then, select the format and quality of the video, and then select the location where you want to save the video.
Finally, click the download button and record the video from Facebook.
Freemake video Uploader
Like other apps, the Freemake video uploader has the ability to download any type of video from Facebook and other major video sharing sites. It not only gives users the option to download with one click, but also allows users to convert videos to the format of their choice. Below are the steps to download videos from Facebook using Freemake.
- First, download the Freemake video downloader to your computer.
- Run the installation and complete the installation process.
- Open the program after the installation process is complete.
- Now go to Facebook and copy the link to the video you want to upload.
- After copying the link, click the “Paste URL” button and paste the copied URL.
- The video will start downloading automatically.
Total Video Downloader (Mac Only)
If you are a Mac user and want to download videos from Facebook, this uploader is a must have for you. In addition, users can download videos in various formats from other streaming sites. The procedure for uploading videos is similar to the methods described above. Copy and paste the link and the download will start automatically.
The only problem with this software is that it does not provide all the features in the trial version. You need to purchase the full version of the program to access all the features of the program.
Top 5 Facebook Video Downloader for Mobile Devices
Since most people use Facebook on their smart devices, we thought we would share a list of apps that can help you download Facebook videos to your mobile phone. Below are some of the most rated video download apps for both Android and iOS users.
- Advanced Download Manager
- Documentation by Readdle
- Video uploader for Facebook
- take them all
- clip box
Advanced Download Manager (Android)
This program is very well installed and can download any type of file to your phone. This allows users to upload multiple files at the same time and quickly enough. However, users have reported some errors that caused the program to crash.
Readdle Documentation (iOS)
This is a free iOS file manager where you can download any video from Facebook. Use Safari to open Facebook and play the video you want to download. Click the share button to find the video link. Copy and return to the documentation program. Now use the built-in browser to save the video. Paste the link into the application browser and save the video using the download links.
Video Downloader for Facebook (Android)
This is a simple program designed especially for downloading videos from Facebook. Thanks to this application, Android users can save videos directly on their devices. Supports several video formats and resolutions.
Get it all (Android)
This program is very impressive and allows you to easily download different files from different websites. You can upload photos, documents and videos from any site, including Facebook. So, Android users can access the Google Play Store and download a well-designed app today.
Clip box (iOS)
Clipbox is a simple and easy-to-use iOS app where users can save their favorite video by copying and pasting the link in the download section of the app. You can also edit the video in Clipbox.
Save The Video To Facebook
As we mentioned all the permanent ways to save video from Facebook, sometimes you want to save the video on Facebook so that you can easily watch it later. Just follow the instructions below.
- Open Facebook and play the video you want to watch again.
- Click or tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the text.
- After clicking on the three dots, you will see different options. Click or tap “Save video”.
The video will be added to the “Recorded Videos” folder.
Here, you understand! This way you can download videos from Facebook. If you have any questions on the topic, write in the comments section.