If you are an active user of the Jazz network, you are in luck. Among the long list of many benefits that Jazz promises to its customers is one of the benefits of sharing your Jazz load with another user. This article will give you a comprehensive guide on how to share your Jazz balance with another Jazz user.
Changes in Pakistan’s telecommunications industry have worked wonders for users. Whatever the circumstances, everything is in our hands in the true sense of the word. Not only has this made communication easier and more efficient, but the use of mobile phones to effectively manage our day-to-day work is undeniable. Whether it’s about billing, money transfers or booking flights, we can do everything with just one click.
One of the many advantages of a good phone connection is the ability to transfer cash from one SIM to another. Not sure how to do this? With this step-by-step guide, sharing your Jazz balance with another Jazz user will seem as easy as 123. Exactly!
Share Your Balance With Jazz
Jazz allows prepaid customers to share loans with friends and family when they need it. It is important to note that this sharing is only allowed and valid between two Jazz clients. This feature is especially useful in emergencies. You never know, it could be a lifesaver for someone!
Sharing The Jazz Balance
- Make sure you have an active prepaid Jazz SIM card with you and on the party you are sending the credit to.
- Open the dialer on your phone.
- Enter the number and amount you want to share in the given format
- *100*Jazz Number*Amount in Rupees#
- For Example: *100*03042605708*300#
- After entering the number and rupee amount you want to send the loan, you will see a message box on your screen to confirm the sharing of Jazz.
- Type 1 to confirm and continue.
- Remember that you will be charged. Rs.4.77 + tax / transaction to use this service.
- The limit for sharing a jazz balance from one number to another is Rs.500 for each transaction.
- You can only share maximum Rs. 500 and a minimum of Rs. 15 per day.
- All prices are tax free and the Jazz code is subject to change at any time.