The ultimate guide to unlocking your Jazz 4G device
If you own a Jazz 4G device and can’t unlock it, read this article carefully and follow the steps to unlock your Jazz 4G device.
To unlock a Jazz 4G device
- Turn on the Jazz 4G and connect it to the data cable.
- Double-click the device icon on your computer or desktop to install the required drivers to unlock your 4G device.
- Make sure your antivirus is turned off as it may disrupt your installation process.
- You may need to download certain software to install the drivers.
- Navigate to the provided links and download the Flash File and its drivers. This is an important first step.
- Remove all files from the drivers and run them as an administrator.
- After running all three files, keep your device open and do not disconnect your device from the network when copying data.
- The program will ask you to enter a password. Type the stars six times, e.g.
- You will then be asked to enter a Number. Enter the IMEI number provided on the back of your Jazz 4G device.
- Also enter your port number. To enter your port number, look for the “Computer Device Manager” bar and go to the Port icon. There you will find your device number.
- After entering your port number, press any key to continue.
- Disconnect your device and remove the battery.
- Reinsert the battery.
- Press the WPS button and the power button for at least 5 seconds at the same time.
- You will see a bright blue light on your device. Connect it to the computer.
- The device will start recording files automatically.
- When the file is written, your device will be unlocked and ready to activate SIM cards of any network.
Jazz 4G To Change Your Device Name and Wi-Fi Password:
- Download and install the “Jazz Wi-Fi application” on your device.
- Open the app and connect your Jazz Wi-Fi device to your phone.
- You will see a menu bar in the upper left corner. Click on it.
- Select “Settings” and click on “Wi-Fi settings”.
- Rename your device and set a personalized name in the SSID option.
- To change the password, press the “Wi-Fi Key” and enter the desired password.
- Click “Apply” to save the settings.
Note that these guidelines may differ for different models of Jazz 4G devices. However, you will need to install the appropriate drivers for that model in any case.
Founded in 1994 as a joint venture between Motorola Inc. and Saif Group, Mobilink is Pakistan’s largest mobile network and internet service provider, now known as Jazz. Jazz offers a wide range of mobile network services, including 4G, and has recently successfully tested 5G.