Oppo kills it with the introduction of the Find X5 series with Find X5 and Find X5 Pro, equipped with Qualcomm chips. The company now plans to introduce a version of the Pro model with MediaTek Dimensity 9000.
Oppo Find X5 Pro Dimensity Edition will be the first version released with the MediaTek chip.
Most of the features are similar in both models. However, the Dimensity model will not have the MariSilicon X image processing chip, 5-axis OIS or Hasselblad color calibration.
The Oppo Find X5 Pro Dimensity Edition will be available in Ceramic Black and Ceramic White, starting at $ 905 for the version with 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory. The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 version retails for $ 983.
Pre-sales of the smartphone with Dimensity Edition will begin on March 14, and it will be widely used from March 18.
Oppo Find X5 Pro Size Edition Specifications
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimension 9000
- CPU: eight cores
- Graphics processor: Arm Mali-G710 MC10
- Operating system: Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
- Supported Networks: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G
- Screen: 6.7 inches LTPO2 AMOLED, image size 1440 x 3216 pixels, update frequency 120Hz, HDR10 +
- RAM: 12 GB
- Internal: 256 GB
- Card slot: No.
- Rear (Triple): 50 MP, f / 1.7, 25 mm (width) + 13 MP, f / 2.4, 52 mm (telephoto) + 50 MP, f / 2.2, 15 mm, 110˚ (ultra wide)
- Front: 32 MP
- Colors: Ceramic Black, Ceramic White
- Fingerprint sensor: Under the screen
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 80W wired charging, 50W wireless charging
- Price: $ 905